Thursday, May 14, 2009

Skinny Songs

Hey, I keep forgetting to mention this CD. Have you all heard about it? It's Skinny Songs by Heidi Rozen. Check out her website. She's also got some really cool shirts, one of which she sent me last year. She also sent me some extra copies of her CD with the motivational songs and so I want to spread the love. So comment here, and get an extra entry for linking to this post on your blog. I have 3 CDs to give away! I'll draw names on Wednesday, May 20th.

Since getting back on track on Feb 9th of this year, I've lost 20 pounds and this CD is almost always in my car's CD player when I'm out running errands. And I love wearing my "Incredible Shrinking Woman" t-shirt. :-D This picture is from last April. I gained 10 pounds after this photo later in the year, then lost it and another 10 since Feb.



Oh, yeah, and since I started at my highest weight, I have lost FIFTY POUNDS! Not sure how I missed that landmark!!!! :-D It's taken me about 4 years to lose that fifty. And I lost 20 just since Feb 9th when I started the Flat Belly Diet. I guess I finally found what really works for me!

22 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

That sounds fantastic.. I love the shirt too!! I'd wear it to every workout for motivation. LOL

Put my name in the hat. I would love this!

Tigerlilly said...

Went to the website... I LOVED the songs... and the shirts, too funny. I've got to get the one that says "Does my butt look too small in this"... LOL My hubby would bust a gut!!

Kyle and Darci said...

Love the shirt!! :)

I"ll have to check out the site...sounds awesome!!

Oh and thanks for the award...you're too sweet!!

Unknown said...

Awesome giveaway and cool website! I have got to get one of those "Do Not Feed" shirts!

Music Downloads said...

Really great love it!

Anonymous said...

That's great!! Keep it up!! ;)

Angie in T.O. said...

That's awesome! Love the shirt! Will check out the CD.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Fifty? That's fantastic! No one said it had to be fast; it just has to be lasting! You've found what works for you, and I'm thrilled for you!

Little Miss Fatty Pants said...

That shirt is awesome!

Patty said...

Flat Belly diet, eh? I have to check that out. Congrats on the fifty pounds gone forever!! (You sure don't look almost 50 in that picture!)

Diana said...

Great, June! I'll check out the songs...it does sound like it'd be good.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! I can't believe I know a superhero! LOL

Bella said...

Thanks for letting us know about this artist - the songs and the shirts look really cool.

I'd love to enter.

Congrats on your weight loss success. Losing 50 pounds is amazing, no matter how long it took to get there. It really does seem that the longer it takes to come off, the more of a lifestyle change you make.

HappySkinnyGirl said...

You're such an inspirations and you look great in that picture too!I went to that website, I need those songs! :)

SL said...

You look AH-MAZING, June! I love the shirt and am now off to check out the website/songs.

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! 50 lbs. gone is fantastic! :)

timeformetofly said...

You look great, and I love the shirt! I would love a copy of the CD if I'm selected!

And congratulations on your milestone! Great job!

Teena in Toronto said...

I'll check it out!

SeaShore said...

Congratulations on the 50 lb mark!

Melisa said...

50lbs is an awesome accomplishment. I haven't been around lately and am trying to get caught up on everyones blogs.

I had seen the skinny jeans songs & stuff before. Saw an article about it in a magazine and wondered about ordering a shirt. It looks great on you!

congrats again.

Unknown said...

That music is so fantastic! Why didn't someone think of that sooner. I lost 10 lbs listening to Skinny songs on my ipod while walking my dog, the songs really make me walk faster, and sometimes I even start dancing on the wooded path in between homes. Someone with a video camera would have fun watching this 48 year woman old shaking her booty while the dog pees, LOL

Billy said...

Nice shirt really like it.