Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I ADORE my kids!

They both have the funnest sense of humor. Today is moving day for my daughter, Kisa. (Wish I'd have put my pedometer on as soon as I got up. Made several trips to my car with boxes already. Probably did 1000 steps before I remembered the pedometer! I have it on now and have made a few trips down to the basement to get more boxes from her bedroom.) Anyhoo, back to my daughter's sense of humor. One box said "FRAGILE" then below that "(Not Italian)." ROFL! You'll only understand that if you've seen the movie "A Christmas Story" which is one of our favorite holiday movies. Then another box said "Mish Mashed Crap." She makes me laugh. :-D

Anyway, with the moving thing today, I'll be getting my cardio and strength training at the same time hoisting boxes! Kisa is probably at the apartment complex signing the lease and getting the keys right now. She worked this morning, so it's going to be a pretty long day for her. She gets up for work at 4am.

Oh, one other funny thing one of my cats did when I was exercising one day. I was in a plank position and dipping alternate hips to the floor and Nico, the big kitty, came and plopped down beside me and rolled onto his back. It was sooooo funny. Never have the video camera going when you really need it!

Well, back to work! Will have to put my husband's car in the garage and load it, too. He took his motorcycle to work today.

6 comments:

MargieAnne said...

Happy moving day. Hope she is not going too far from home. Such a big day when kids move out and become more independent.

Blessings

VRaz60 said...

Moving kids around is so exhausting. Especially if you have one that is a "boomerang baby". We had one move back with us twice. Not for very long, thank goodness. Sounds like you have all of your necessary exercise put into one neat package today.

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

LOL Christmas Story is one of my all time favorites, if not THE all time favorite of mine. I just had to force my husband to watch it last year, being Australian, he'd never seen it (how can a person live without seeing A Christmas Story!?!?) and he fell asleep half way through - as he does with EVERY movie he "watches" - don't think he's ever seen a movie ending... but oh well. Very funny :)

Patty said...

It's the funny little unexpected things that make you giggle for the longest time, isn't it?

sybil said...

I hate moving - myself or others.

Just caught up on your entries and you're doing fabulous! Hope my bod is in as good a shape as yours when I reach 180. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is
added I get four emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thanks!

Check out my site :: voucher Codes