Monday, May 11, 2009

Thanks - to all of you

Just wanted to mention how wonderful you all have been and how very much it means to me. Reading your comments makes me smile and sometimes cry at how very sweet you are. So thanks a BUNCH.

Finally got back into the cardio routine today. Did the stationary bike for 30 minutes in the afternoon, then walked for 3o minutes with hubby when he got home. Need to try to remember to wear my pedometer. Will be getting in a lot of steps helping my daughter move this week. :-D

Oh yeah, also wanted to mention that you should have seen my cats watching me when I was doing the happy dance today. It was too funny.

8 comments:

MargieAnne said...

You are looking fabulous and the dancing and other exercise must be such fun now.
Thanks for the comment on my Blog and it does feel good to be in control again.

Anonymous said...

Good job on the exercise!

Angie in T.O. said...

I often wonder what my cat is thinking when I catch her staring at me doing something.

Ro said...

Hey skinny lady....I left something for you on my blog. Check me out!

Anonymous said...

great job on the exercise

did the cats look like little bobble heads bouncing back and forth as they watch you do the happy dance?

Anonymous said...

Great job with the exercise! I love the way my kitties look at me with disbelief sometimes when I exercise (or happy dance!)

Anonymous said...

Good Job on the Workout and thank you for welcoming me to HYC!

timeformetofly said...

Great job on the exercise!

My cats also give me the strangest looks when I exercise or dance or do anything other than walk around the house! They want to keep me fat so that I will just sit around with a cozy lap for them, I am sure!