Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just call me.......SUPER BLOGGER! ;-)

I had two very sweet ladies award this to me, so I guess I'd better pass it on, eh? Thank you, Ro and Sassle. You are both awesome!!!


The Rules:
*Tape it up on your blog somewhere.
*Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!
*When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.


Many of my favorites have already been tagged with this. Hopefully I can find a few who haven't already been awarded. There are many who leave encouraging words for me here. Wish I could list ALL of you.

Annette at Annette's Awakening always has a sunny outlook and it's evident that her family is her priority. Love the adorable photos she puts up of her family.

Bonnie at Seriously Too-Weight For It! is another bright and shining light on the blogosphere. She has been kicking butt by walking her hiney off.

Darci at My Road to Weight Loss does an awesome job of photo-journaling her healthy eating habits. She's also an Iowan, so has a special place in my heart. ;-)

Jessica at Pudget often posts very yummy recipes that are great on a tight budget. She has an evident joy for life.

Jen at Prior Fat Girl. Can't believe someone hasn't already tagged her. She's an inspiration to many of us, has lost about 100lbs and has a wonderful sense of humor.

6 comments:

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

I like all of those blogs also.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award and all the wonderful comments you always leave me! You deserve this award!

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats! :)

Patty said...

Yay, more new blogs to check out!

Congrats--much deserved!

Anonymous said...

Yay, you totally deserved this award. CONGRATS!!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

YAY YAY YAY! Congratulations on being a SUPER BLOGGER! You rock!

And woot woot, I get one too! Totally made my day!